Our client are a medium sized multi-disciplined practice based in central London. The business has sustained a solid reputation over the past 30 years and currently employ around 100 staff providing an array of consultancy services, such as building surveying, quantity surveying, project management, architecture and health and safety. By utilising their knowledge, and always thinking laterally across their range of disciplines.
The building surveying team are close-knit led by an inspiring Director, supported by two Associates and a handful of senior/chartered building surveyors. They provide traditional building surveying services, overseeing projects from a few hundred thousand up to £9m, working with an enticing list of private clients that range from private developers, through to landed estates.
- Aid with building out the businesses FREAW department and capacity, taking a leading role within the department.
- Carry out FREAW surveys and reports on a range of buildings and sites.
- Aid in looking after a service line consisting of both residential and commercial work and a diverse workload consisting of both project and professional duties.
- Experience with FREAW surveys is desirable.
- Experience with filling EWS1 forms is desirable.
- RICS Chartership is desirable.
- A person that takes the initiative and is able to work independently of supervision at times.
- Able to go above and beyond their remit so that work is done promptly and in due time.
- Smart and is able to think on their feet in order to solve what can be complex problems.
What to Expect:
- A Dynamic working environment that will challenge you and allow you to take on more responsibility as you progress.
- The ability to make your mark on a business and help to build out a service line that is becoming a key component of the business.
- Opportunity to progress quickly within the business.