A well-established and expanding firm of Chartered Surveyors with offices in Central London are seeking a confident Graduate Building Surveyor, to join their experienced and supportive Building Surveying team.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will be joining a team who are currently winning a variety of projects from both their Public and Private sector clients, having the opportunity to gain experience with both. You'll carry out a wide range, of mixed services including measured surveys, dilapidations, party wall matters, contract administration and defect diagnosis.
As the new Graduate Building Surveyor, you'll help to grow the team organically and will receive expert support from a team of extremely Experienced Building Surveyor's who will support you. This consultancy have a commitment to the long term development of all individuals and pride themselves on being accredited investors in people.
The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Previous practice or consultancy experience (not necessary)
- Committed to career/self-progression
- Strong communicator - written and verbal
- Good base understanding of BS services
- Time management skills
- £27,000 - £32,000 (Depending on level of experience)
- Company laptop and car
- Full RICS support and training
- RICS subscriptions paid
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular social events, team lunches, Christmas and summer party
- Company car when Chartered
- Pension contribution
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Consultancy | RICS | Public Sector | Private Sector | MRICS