A leading South East firm of Chartered Surveyors are seeking an agricultural Senior Surveyor to join their office in West Sussex.
The Senior Surveyors role
The Senior Surveyor will be working with two of the most experienced and well respected agricultural valuers in the South East, you will be involved in an interesting range of rural consultancy matters such as agricultural Valuations, Landlord and Tenant, development land and compulsory purchase.
There is the opportunity to identify and secure new business opportunities and develop new work streams, with an emphasis on marketing, networking and winning new business.
The Senior Surveyor will ideally hold
- MRICS qualification
- Experience in Rural Surveying
- Agriculture and farming knowledge
- Knowledge of the South East market
- Business Generation focussed
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Salary between £30,000 to £45,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership fees paid for
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working options
If you are a Senior Surveyor considering your next career opportunity, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Senior Surveyor / Agriculture / Rural / Farming / Valuation Surveying / Valuation Surveyor