Leading and well known independent Residential Valuation Surveying provider are recruiting AssocRICS / MRICS Residential Surveyors.
With market conditions stable (new and existing streams of Survey workflow) they are recruiting for the below locations / patches:
The Person and Role
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- VRS Registered (or eligible for VRS)
- Expect to carry out a range of Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyer Reports (Level 1 & 2)
- Targets are sensible, as well as a tight concentrated geographical patch.
- Expect a bonus scheme, car allowance or car, pension and healthcare.
- High quality and low volume
- Great sense of work / life balance
*Applications will be considered from those coming from other RICS designations, who hold VRS status. MRICS or AssocRICS is essential. Full training and support on offer*
Those who have qualified / due to qualify soon with SAVA are strongly encouraged to apply.
If your patch / region is not listed, please get in touch, as new vacancies are coming about on a daily basis
*Basic salaries in the region of £50,000 / £58,000* (depending on experience) plus car allowance, pension / healthcare and bonus scheme, uncapped earnings expected around £65,000 / £70,000
For more information please contact David Jay Surveying Recruitment in the strictest of confidence
Ashley Miskin - 07957 105294 or 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to:
Or click on the below link