A property expert who cover London and the South East are now seeking a commercial Agent to join their team based in their Central London office.
The Commercial Agents Role
The successful Commercial Agency Surveyor will inspect a range of commercial properties from shops, offices, leisure and industrial buildings. The role will include valuing, measuring, creating detailed reports and negotiate on behalf of clients.
The Commercial Agency team have a wide range of experience and knowledge and currently advise with local authorities, government departments, Investment companies and private investors and developers.
The Commercial Agency Surveyor will ideally hold
- Knowledge of tenant and landlord law
- Valuing experience
- Property marketing knowledge
- Ability to produce reports in a timely manner
- Able to measure buildings in RICS guidance
- Salary up to £45,000
- Competitive company bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme at 4% matched
- Private healthcare
- Work laptop and mobile
- Professional membership fees paid
- Hybrid working available
If you are a Commercial Agency Surveyor looking for a new opportunity, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Commercial Agency Surveyor / Valuer / Commercial / Surveyor / MRICS / RICS