A national Property Consultancy with offices across the UK are keen to add a development Surveyor to their Planning and Development team in Oxford.
The Development Surveyors Role
The Development Surveyor will be supporting the team with development land agency sales and acquisitions, negotiation of planning promotion and development agreements, assist with project management of development opportunities.
Identifying opportunities to develop business with new clients and assisting the team to maintain existing clients and their projects, with writing reports and supporting the teams day to day duties.
The development Surveyor will ideally hold
- MRICS but not essential
- Experience of Residential Developments, Appraisals and Valuations
- Exposure to public sector and private clients
- Excellent written communication
- Strong team player
- Salary up to £45,000
- Car allowance of £4000
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees paid for
If you are a Development Surveyor considering your career options, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Development Surveyor / Residential / Surveyor / Surveying / Development / RICS