A top 25 UK leading Property Consultancy based in the South West is seeking a Senior Surveyor to join their team in Bristol.
The Successful Senior Surveyors Role
To support the Professional Department based in the Bristol office, undertaking Redbook Valuations, deliver reports to clients in a timely manner, identify business development opportunities and give professional market advice.
Valuations are on commercial property such as Office spaces, industrial units, retail and leisure as well as Residential Development sites for bank panels and private clients.
The Senior Surveyor will ideally hold
- AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified
- Registered Valuer Status
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
- Work well with other members of the team and company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial and residential market knowledge
- Salary between £40,000 and £55,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Chance to buy extra holiday
- Professional membership fees paid for
- Work social events
If you are a Senior Surveyor considering your career options, then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Senior Surveyor / Valuation Surveyor / Valuation Surveying / Valuer / RICS / Residential Surveyor / Commercial Surveyor