A growing Property Consultancy are now looking for an Assistant Building Surveyor with the ambition to become MRICS Chartered to work from their Stevenage office.
As the successful Assistant Building Surveyor, you'll carry out a Technical role that involves working with both Private and Public sector clients. You will be reporting to an experienced Building Surveyor within the industry and be part of an extremely successful close-knit Building Surveying team.
The new Assistant Building Surveyor will have ample opportunity to progress themselves, with full APC training and support. You'll gain key experience across many services to go towards your accreditation such as; dilapidations, party wall matters and defect diagnosis.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Previous consultancy experience working with commercial clients
- Good time management and organisation
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Strong base knowledge of BS services
- Keen learner
- £27,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Full training and support
- RICS subscriptions paid
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop and mobile
- Bonus scheme
- Regular social events
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management