A renowned, market leading Property & Construction Consultancy is looking to add an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to their cost management team in Glasgow.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established team working across a variety of sectors so have an interesting portfolio of work in Retail, Community, Residential, Commercial, Conservation, and Healthcare.
With no glass ceiling on progression, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a clear path to Associate Director and beyond.
If you're a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge where you can grow and progress, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working with a Consultancy / PQS firm
- Ideally MRICS or committed to achieving
- Varied sector experience is beneficial but not crucial
- Client facing and ambitious
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Progression to Director
- Car allowance
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Company phone & laptop
- Professional Membership Fees
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a fresh challenge, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 036
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Cost Management / Associate Director