A professional consultancy with a sustainability focus, are seeking an Associate Director (Quantity Surveyor) to increase their Quantity Surveying offering across the practice.
The Associate Director's Role
Working alongside the Partner of Quantity Surveying, the successful Associate Director will play a pivotal role in enhancing the Quantity Surveying team from the consultancy's central London office.
To do this, the Associate Director will deliver high calibre projects valuing around £50m within the commercial sector.
You will also be responsible for developing the Quantity Surveying team through training, developing, and through hiring.
The Associate Director
You will be commercially minded and focused with an eye on ways in which the company can grow its cost management service.
- Quantity Surveying background
- Experience within a Cost consultancy / PQS practice
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- Comfortable working across different project sectors
- Ambitious and hard working
- £75,000 - £90,000
- Car allowance
- Professional membership fee
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme - fee related
- Private Health Care
- Season ticket loan
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Mobile and Laptop
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Director / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor