Audit / Quality Assurance Surveyor Required
My client is an established surveying firm with an operational surveying team of almost exclusively Chartered Surveyors. As a result of a quality focused approach, they are now seeking an additional Quality Assurance Surveyor.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Chartered Surveyor who enjoys auditing reports in order to drive standards and maximise the level of service and quality that operational Surveyors are able to provide.
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- A Chartered Surveyor - minimum 2 years PQE
- At least 1 years’ experience undertaking an audit function within the residential sector
- Excellent attention to detail, with a focus and consistency of approach
- Determined, driven and capable of working alone as position will be remote
- The ability to think objectively, use your initiative and demonstrate sound judgement, and considered decision making
- Confident and competent in learning and adapting to new systems and processes
This role is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of a wide variety of operational and regulatory audits.
The internal Quality Assurance team undertake the monthly audit requirements, along with pre-delivery audits for new recruits, any agreed pre-delivery audits for new clients and other requests from the Senior Management Team and Board.
In this role, you will be expected to review, collate and present the findings to the Head of QA in a timely manner.
This is a full-time, home based position requiring very occasional travel to a South East based HQ.
Basic Salary up to £55k per annum
In addition to a salary-led package there are a range of benefits on offer, such as:
- Bonuses based on clear targets & straightforward metrics
- Ongoing training and skills development
- RICS Memberships paid
- Employee, family & friend discounts across property services
- Private Medical Cover
- Death in Service insurance
- Pension plan
- Plus a range of additional lifestyle benefits perks
To find out more about this role or to register your interest apply now via RICS Recruit, call Andy on 0208 514 9177 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org