A hybrid role incorporating the maintenance, compliance and project management of a range of assets across the Northern region from the Midlands to Scotland.
The role includes maintenance and compliance of assets in your region, plus planning and project management also.
An international major player in their industry.
The responsibilities of the role fall in 3 main categories:
- Proven experience managing maintenance across sites including internal and external reports, across a large geography.
- Managing external suppliers to company SLA/KPI's and against budgets.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Being able to manage the maintenance and compliance of a diverse portfolio of assets.
- Ensuring compliance against all relevant industry and government legislation and regulation
- Planning and Project Management of budgets, resources and people in relation of the assets under your control.
- Stakeholder management skills of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring the highest standards of health and safety.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in the management of maintenance and compliance of a regional portfolio.
Demonstrable expertise in Project Management, ideally with some project management qualifications however this is not essential.
Experience of managing stakeholders
Overseeing the management or procurement of contractors and ensuring their delivery against agreed SLA's.
Ideally candidates having held experience in construction or built environment related sectors would be beneficial but not essential.
Candidates must be able to drive, the sites can be remote and will require site visits. The remainder of the role can be delivered hybrid.
Salary c. £60k DOE
Benefits package on top.