Are you interested in joining and growing alongside a smaller business, working closely with all members of the company, and collaborating for maximum achievement? To really feel like you are committing to the success of the firm and seeing the impact your work makes? This may be the opportunity for you! Our client is a fast-growing company, looking for a Building Surveyor to join their small but rapidly expanding team.
Duties will include assisting on dilapidation surveys, pre-acquisition surveys, and party wall disputes amongst others. You will be able to develop a strong relationship with clients and deliver a personal service, learning closely from experts in the field.
This role would suit a candidate looking for:
- Varied work scope and projects, taking ownership of the full life cycle or a project
- A client facing position
- Full support, financially and with time and training, to becoming Chartered
- Or, for those Chartered looking to take up a responsibility
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A relaxed attitude to work in a friendly, collaborative office with quarterly team days
- Flexibility in terms of work/life balance
- Support and training throughout your career and assistance with professional fees
- An ambitious and growing company to become a key part of
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience!
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity and believe you are the right candidate, please apply below or call Finn Luckie on 01792 940003 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.