A market leading Real Estate and Financial services Consultancy are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to join their Central London Building Consultancy team.
The experienced Associate Building Surveyor will work alongside UK/Overseas Investors, Institutional Funds and Property Companies. This is an extremely client-facing role that will include carrying out the full remit of Building Surveying services.
As the successful Associate Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for heading up a team of Building Surveyors as well as Business Development whilst also carrying out both project and professional Building Surveying matters.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
- Minimum 5 years Private Practice/Consultancy experience
- Varied Project/Professional Building Surveying experience
- Experience in heading up a team of Surveyors will be preferred
- Business Development experience will also be preferred
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Committed to career progression
- Strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- £65,000 - £75,000 (Negotiate)
- Bonus scheme
- Car Allowance of up to £6500
- Private Medical Care
- Private Dental Care
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- State of the art, Central London office
- Contributory Pension (8% matched)
- Professional subscriptions paid
If you're an Associate Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor | Director | Building Surveying | RICS | MRICS | Building Consultancy | Property