The Directors of a young and ambitious Chartered Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can come in to either their London or Surrey office and hit the ground running.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report into 2 Quantity Surveying Directors who will give you the autonomy to deliver prime and high end residential projects for private clients across South West London, Central London and Surrey.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will also be supported by a young crop of quantity surveyors in providing pre and post contract roles.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 4+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy/ cost management practice
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, or MRICS
- Pre and post contract experience
- An interest in high end residential projects
- Able to work in London or Surrey
- £60,000 - £68,000
- Car allowance
- Flexible working location
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Gym membership contribution
- Company laptop
- Mobile phone
- APC training fees
- Professional membership cost
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager