A creative, collaborative multidisciplinary consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their energetic Cost Management team in London.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a Quantity Surveying team of 5 who have built a supportive and collaborative culture whilst delivering a mixture of creative and interesting projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will initially work on high end residential and education projects, managing all facets of the project.
You will also work on quirky commercial projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Residential or Education project experience would be beneficial
- Quantity Surveying degree or MRICS
- Pre and post contract experience
- Hard working and supportive character
- Client facing skills
- Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy / cost management practice
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Prestigious and exciting projects
- Professional membership fees
- APC and career focused training
- Pension scheme
- Mobile and laptop
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant