An independent consultancy with a construction and sustainability focus, are seeking a top Associate Quantity Surveyor for the London office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The new Associate Quantity Surveyor will work together with the Director of Quantity Surveying to grow their cost management offering by delivering commercial and residential projects to a high finish.
Additionally, the Associate Quantity Surveyor will help manage a small Quantity Surveying team and look to get involved in business development.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or FRICS
- UK cost management / consultancy background
- Strong pre contract experience
- Quantity Surveying background
- Good people and client skills
- Happy to manage and get involved in BD
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- One day off for charity support
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- Private health
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Career development opportunities
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Cost Manager / Associate Director / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying