A market leading, Tier One Construction and Property Consultancy is looking to add an ambitious Associate Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Manchester office.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor Role
Working on developer-led projects, the new Associate Quantity Surveyor will be given the chance to work on exciting and varied developments whilst having the opportunity to develop your leadership, both on projects and within the team.
Working closely with the board members and partners, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will have a clear progression path to Partner, working across all sectors of the built environment from £1m - £50m.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Construction related degree qualification
- MRICS qualified or committed to achieving
- Capable of running projects from start to finish
- A desire to get more involved in business development
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working conditions
- Car allowance and travel expenses
- Vast career opportunities
- Array of training
- Professional membership fees
- Life assurance
- Private Health
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Associate Director / MRICS / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Project Manager