A Nationwide Property Consultancy and Estate Agency with offices across the UK are looking for a confident Valuation Surveyor to join their Head Office near Oxford Street.
The Valuation Surveyors Role
With a large development team that is growing year on year, they are needing to find a Surveyor with experience to support the Director and take the lead in developing junior members of staff.
This role will include conducting valuation work with a focus on development. Working with a range of commercial and mixed-use properties, along with affordable housing.
The Associate Directors role will include
- Provide profitable advice, valuations and reports to clients
- Contribute to improving the team's profitability
- Support the development of the valuations offering
- Setting individual and team targets
- Supervise on assignments
- Mentoring and developing the team
- Works collaboratively to adapt and improve standards
The Associate Director will ideally hold
- MRICS or FRICS
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Knowledge of the UK real estate market within a consultancy
- Experience in people management
- Experience managing a varied and challenging workload
- Salary up to £60,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Car allowance of £5000
- Flexible working
- Opportunity for progression
- Birthday as an additonal day off
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare plan
If you are a Senior Valuation Surveyor looking for a new opportunity, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Associate Director / Valuer / MRICS / RICS