A nationwide Commercial Property Consultancy with offices located throughout the country are seeking an Assistant Building Surveyor to join their Building Consultancy team in Watford.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will have a balanced role between project and professional role and work alongside a variety of clients including Landlord, Tenants, Private Investors and Developers. You'll gain experience across the residential, commercial and education sectors and gain all the necessary skills to complete your APC for MRICS accreditation, covering services such as; defect diagnosis, dilapidations, project monitoring and contract administration.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor will join a team of 7 other Surveyors and work with APC assessors, you'll be given the opportunity to continue your career progression with no limitation to reach Director. You'll cover services such as; defect diagnosis, dilapidations, project monitoring and contract administration.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- 6+ months Private Practice/Consultancy experience
- Ambitious become MRICS Chartered
- Committed to career progression
- Strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated, organised and have good time management
- Work well with a team
- Good understanding of BS services
- £27,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile
- Private medical care
- Contributory Pension
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Career progression
- Regular team drinks and lunches
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management