A small, privately owned Commercial Property Management Consultancy are now seeking an ambitious and career-focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit team, based in Liverpool.
The Senior Building Surveyor role
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be joining a well-established Property Management Consultancy that boast great staff retention due to their dynamic company culture and niche focus.
The Senior Building Surveyor will be managing a wide range of refurbishment projects from inception to completion, overseeing that everything is compliant with health and safety requirements and fire regulations and carrying out defect analysis reports for commercial, industrial and office properties.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you will be supporting the in house building team and working closely with the Directors to develop this department and expand the services covered.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor who is looking to take their career to the next step within a flexible and autonomous working environment.
The Senior Building Surveyor
- A Building Surveying Degree
- Project Management experience (Ideally refurbishments)
- Defect Analysis/Diagnosis experience
- Experience managing health & safety requirements and fire regulations
- An independent, confident and ambitious individual
Flexible benefits including:
- £55,000 - £65,000 (Flexible)
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible working
- Company phone & laptop
- Opportunity to gain experience within a niche role and develop a department
- Social company events
- Great career progression opportunities
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Olivia Gregson at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Consultancy | Property Management | Refurbishment | Health & Safety | Fire Regulations | Defect Diagnosis | Liverpool