Graduate Building Surveyor
City of London
Zodiac Recruitment are working with a well-established, professional and highly regarded Partnership within the industry, offering a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join a hugely successful multidisciplinary company, which prides itself on being able to offer the highest standard of training and dedicated support for all its graduates and surveyors, continuing throughout their careers.
The role is designed to nurture creative and dynamic property consultants. You will have at least 3 rotations providing you with hands-on experience in a range of areas within the company. Through this you will gain experience of the complete range of skills needed to qualify as a Chartered Building Surveyor including building surveys, feasibility studies, contract administration, party wall awards, development monitoring and dilapidation negotiations, receiving exceptional support throughout.
- A RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying or related, 2:1 or above.
- Excellent communication and technology skills
- A desire to develop your career in a first-class professional partnership.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: £24,000-£26,000 DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for hybrid working once established
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- 26 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life and Accident insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years’ service
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for by the firm
Alongside our competitive compensation and benefits package, all staff are offered ongoing opportunities to learn and develop, through in-house CPD sessions, further education support as well as internal and external training programmes.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at email@example.com.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.