An expanding practice based in South East London, are seeking an Assistant Building Surveyor to join their supportive and social team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will work with a variety of clients ranging in sectors such as Residential (private sector and social housing), Commercial, Retail and Education. You'll carry out the full range of Building Surveying services, including ; defect diagnosis, contract administration, condition surveys and project monitoring.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you'll receive full APC support and training with your diary and to obtain MRICS accreditation. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, with unlimited career progression to Directorship and an exciting, and varied portfolio of work.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Preferably 6+ months experience based in a similar consultancy
- Currently part way through or keen to start APC
- Confident and Enthusiastic attitude
- Client Facing and strong communicator - both written and verbal
- Good base knowledge of BS services
- Keen learner and supportive of other staff members
- £27,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on level of experience)
- Mileage paid
- Full APC training from a dedicated mentor
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributary Pension
- Regular social events, lunches and drinks
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management