A multi-disciplinary, Architectural and Building Surveying practice based in Oxford are now seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team.
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you'll cover both the Project and Professional side of Building Surveying to with a varied portfolio of Private/Public Sector clients on properties ranging in sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education and Healthcare. You will be given the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of work as well as help mentor the more junior members of the team.
The new Senior Building Surveyor will cover a number of projects located throughout Oxfordshire and the home counties, covering core competencies including; contract administration, neighbourly matters, expert witness and defect diagnosis. You'll have ample opportunity for career progression, with Partnership pathways.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
- MRICS preferrable
- BSc or MSc Building Surveying
- 4+ years Building Surveying experience (Private Practice)
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Commericially minded and client facing
- Happy to mentor junior members of staff
- Varied experience on both professional and project services
- Keen to continue progressing professionally
- £55,000 - £65,000 (Negotiable)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical care
- Contributory Pension up to 8%
- Share incentive for future
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays (Increasing with length of service)
- Christmas and summer parties
- RICS subscriptions paid
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management