Senior Project Manager
Commercial CAT A / B sector
Boutique Project Consultancy
£65-75,000 plus bonus and benefits
London with WFH 2 days
This boutique PM consultancy work with an array of premium commercial clients with typical projects ranging from high end CAT B fit outs through to complex cut and carve projects. This firm offer the best of both worlds namely top end projects/clients mixed with the flexibility and pace of a more entrepreneurial company.
As part of ongoing growth, they seek a senior project manager to work on a range of commercial fit out and redevelopment projects from £1m-20m in Central London.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private sector refurbishment and fit out projects
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified with a minimum 4 years project management experience gained within a project consultancy or client organisation You will be confident leading or assisting in the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
Additional candidate attributes include:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Ideally chartered, such as MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven project management experience in a consultancy or client side leading projects from inception to completion.
- Experience on commercial CAT A / B projects is advantageous
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Annual bonus
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org