Our client has grown consistently and are now looking for a dynamic Project Manager to hit the ground running in their office in Southampton. They are a multidisciplinary firm who operate in a variety of sectors (commercial, residential and healthcare) and are now looking to employ a Project Manager who will contribute to their progression with successful site completions.
If you are looking to join an established company, then this opportunity is for you. The ideal candidate will be highly confident in delivering your workload as well as assisting in the workloads of junior colleagues and is suited to someone who possesses strong commercial awareness.
- Experience of operating at a senior level
- Previous project management / employer's agent experience
- Able to undertake the administration of major construction projects, feasibility studies, prepare tender and contract documents (including bills of quantities), cost analysis, value management, cost control, advise on contractual claims, prepare and analyse tenders
- Previous experience of working within a consultancy environment
- Co-ordinate and lead the activities of team members, monitoring project activities, project fee income and expenditure
- Ensure deliverance of business plan objectives
- Key Account Management, ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience in a similar role with a construction consultancy
- Knowledge of building technology and construction principles
- A good understanding of forms of building contract (including JCT and NEC3) and experience of contract administration
If you feel you are suitable for this role or would like further information. Feel free to call Ross Waddell on 01728 726136 or email