Our client's workload is growing and due to this growth, together we are searching for a Quantity Surveyor who has experience in planning on working on NEC contracts.
This multidisciplinary consultancy who have a plethora of clients in both the public and private sector require the ideal candidate to have proficient knowledge surrounding contractual administration to complete NEC contracts. Our client's primary focus is predominantly on Strategic Infrastructure Projects around the Milton Keynes area.
- Experience in education, commercial and other building projects as a clerk of works/ NEC Supervisor
- Ideally a member of ICWCI or with an ECC Supervisor Accreditation
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Experience of technical drawings and interpret contract programmes
- Experience in both JCT and NEC suite of contracts
- Reviewing drawings and ensuring the project is being built with correct methodology
- Reporting health and safety concerns on site
If you feel that you may be suited to this role or would like further information. Please call Ross Waddell on 01728 726136 or email