PROJECT MANAGER - Brighton & South Coast
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a rapidly developing company, established in 1998, this consultancy is a friendly, private construction consultancy based in London, Bristol and North West Kent. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and get involved in some high profile projects.
You will be working on some complex development projects across commercial and public sector projects. This role will require you to advise at a strategic level at the project conception stage, lead and overlook all parameters of the establishment and facilitate the overall multi-discipline professional project team.
This role requires a Project manager that wants to work closer to home, Brighton and the south coast so will suit someone who lives that way.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work, this role will be perfect for you! We are looking for an outgoing team player with the ability to build long term relationships, successfully manage complex projects in a proactive manner, prioritise workloads and deliver deadlines.
Key Experience and Knowledge
* Experience working on projects with a construction value of £10k+
* A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
* Experience of managing commissions for medium to large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity.
* Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
* People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project.
* Experience within the commercial, residential, educational and commercial sectors
Education and Qualifications
* Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management or equivalent
* Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following field's i.e. construction, project management, surveying
How will you benefit?
This employee owned business takes a lot of time to invest in their people, joining this consultancy could fast track your road to progression with the support from your team. The consultancy offers a relaxed atmosphere, flexible working and beautiful offices.
If you are interested in joining this team please send your CV to