Beach Baker are delighted to be partnering with a client side company in Bristol. This exciting role is part of a growth plan as a result of recent acquisitions by the Group.
We are delighted to be marketing a role which genuinely offers the successful applicant a broad opportunity and direct influence over the direction of property management services for properties under management.
Do you enjoy office management and want to try your hand at working in the property sector?
With this opportunity you have the chance to play an influential part and potentially make a real change to managing assets owned by the Group. You won't feel like a number, you get to make a difference and impact from the very first day.
Reporting to the Head of the Bristol office and working closely with the national property management team the role will include:
- Build strong relationships with tenants, suppliers and the wider in house team.
- Writing and distributing general letters to tenants and contractors when a surveyor requests
- Getting involved in projects across the business, whether that be marketing, lettings or property management
- Answering general queries in the absence of the surveyor, experience in dealing with reactionary maintenance issues and providing solutions where required.
- Being responsible for all the site keys, typing letters, minutes and agendas, filing, arranging team meetings, providing copies of legal documents when needed, coordinating welcome letters to tenants when any new sites are taken on, keeping team paperwork up to date such as site list, telephoning councils and utility companies and being open and available for any ad hoc support needed.
- Liaise with suppliers to terminate/set up contracts with tenants move in/out.
- Being the first point of contact in receipt of supplier invoices and passing them onto the relevant surveyor or FM for authorisation.
A bit about you
You will have some office administration/management experience, proficient in Microsoft Office Excellent communication skills
Able to be creative and think differently to create best practice
If this sounds like the sort of role you are ready to take on, please get in touch, don't worry if you don't have an up-to-date CV, call me on 07717 829940 or email email@example.com