A Public Sector Client in Berkshire are currently looking for an interim Project Surveyor on a 6 month contract to start in January. The work will be hybrid but you will be required to visit properties 3-4 times per week.
- Carry out specification surveys on refurbishment and new build projects from brief to handover.
- Be responsible for feasibility studies as well as contract administration for capital works.
- The projects range from mainstream projects, minor capital projects and complex new build.
- Must have experience on design work within an NHS/Council properties.
- Must have experience on using AutoCAD.
- You will also be responsible for cost estimates and building reports.
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who might be, please send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org