Independent Property Consultancy
Investment Director – London
Up to £110,000 plus car allowance, bonus, package & benefits
Varnom Ross are excited to have partnered with a highly regarded Independent Consultancy based in the West End. We are looking for an individual to spearhead the Investment team, with a generous package on the table and the opportunity to quickly become an Equity Partner.
Our client has an established client base for its investment work - both regionally and nationally - including developers, property companies, institutional and private investors, retailers.
The desired candidate will come with a strong track record and ideally 5-10 post qualified experience. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with an outgoing personality. Cross-sector national knowledge is preferred, but with a London and South East bias. You will need a history of delivering in sales and acquisitions across sectors, with a recognisable client following and an ability to think laterally.
A detailed understanding of valuation and valuation approaches and investment analysis using both the generic software i.e. KEL, Argus etc, as well as Excel, is important. As is a thorough understanding of Landlord & Tenant law and the construction of commercial leases. You must be capable of developing and expanding corporate and own client base, sourcing new clients and developing them across multiple disciplines.
Duties to include but not restricted to:-
- Sourcing new instructions and advising on prospective and existing sale instructions.
- Advising on marketing and achievable sales prices
- Servicing and concluding sales instructions.
- Identifying client’s requirements and sourcing/acquiring appropriate investment properties.
- Undertaking inspections and reporting to clients.
- Leading/assisting presentations and pitches.
- Investment or development appraisals using KEL or Argus Developer Research analysis on market demand, rentals and yields
- Site or investment identification for client requirements
- Purchase or sale instruction advice and reports.
General Business Generation
- Develop new investment agency contacts in appropriate fields
- Develop own client contacts in areas relevant to department business
- Cross-selling client business to agency team and other departments e.g. occupational agency and development, building consultancy, property and asset management.
- Agree annual target for both team and self-generated business.
- Lead and develop the Investment Agency function with a view to expansion of the team and turnover in the short/medium term.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS - LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫