My client is looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor to its team in Romford. The consultancy is well established and have clear palns for growth in 2023 and beyond. The company has focused on a variety of projects including – Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Insurance and Public Sector. Clients include Pension Funds, Solicitors, Property Investment Companies and Developers. This is a great chance to work closely on some of the leading projects around London and the South East.
- MRICS Qualified.
- Experience working in Employers Agent, Contract Administration, Dilapidations, Defect Diagnosis and all aspects of General Building Surveying.
- Experience in a Consultancy Environment is desirable but not essential.
- Project Coordination would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Negotiable salary dependant on experience, up to £70k.
- Variety of projects to work on, mainly Residential, Commercial and Public Sector projects.
- Career progression is very achievable, should that be a path that interests you.
- Professional fees paid
- Business expenses paid
- 34 days holiday per year
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612/07726136435 or email on email@example.com
We always have a range of new Surveying roles in London and throughout the South East, to hear about them send us your CV or visit the EC Property Recruitment website. For an informal discussion you can find my contact details on LinkedIn – Rory Thompson.