Graduate Building Surveyor
Due to tremendous success and growth, Zodiac Recruitment are delighted to be working with an exciting ever-expanding business to offer Graduate Building Surveying roles along the M4 Corridor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and supportive business who put the development of their people first, which has enabled them to capture their marketplace and continue to expand throughout the UK. Join a company with a history of developing Graduates into Building Surveying superstars!
What we are looking for:
- • Recent Graduate with RICS accredited Building Surveying degree
- • Excellent organisational skills
- • Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- • Accuracy and attention to detail
- • Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
- • Professional and positive approach
- • Ability to work as part of a team
- • Ability to use own initiative and work pro-actively
- • Self-motivated
What we can offer you:
- £23,000 starting salary, plus up to £3,000 car allowance.
- Training and development
- APC Support program
- Various other benefits including professional fees, insurance and pension contributions.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at email@example.com.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.