A diligent Assistant Building Surveyor is now needed to join a friendly and encouraging team of 8, with 3 other Graduate/Assistant level Surveyors, to be based in their head office in London city.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will be working on a variety of projects and will have full APC training and support, learning all aspects of core BS services including; dilapidations, party wall, contract administration and schedules of conditions. This will suit an Assistant who would like to work primarily on commericially properties, however you'll also have the opportunity to work on retail, residential, education and industrial schemes.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you'll be joining a well-known name in the industry, with multiple nationwide offices and continuously growing teams. You'll have the support, guidance and opportunity to gain MRICS accreditation and then continue to progress professionally within the business.
The Assistant Building Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Part-way through APC or keen to begin
- An interest in the Commercial sector
- Previous consultancy experience (6+ months)
- Articulate and confident communicator - both written & verbal
- Team player
- Professional/Project experience preferable
- £30,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable)
- Full APC training and support
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Car allowance (When Chartered)
- Company laptop & mobile
- Social events/team lunches etc
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Pension scheme
- 23+ bank holidays
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Commercial Sector | Construction Industry | RICS