An Associate Building Surveyor, with a good Residential sector knowledge, is now needed to join a flexible and social practice in Central London.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will cover multiple sectors including the residential, education, office, industrial, retail and life sciences. Under the Building Surveying umbrella within the Building Consultancy arm of the business, you'll cover all services including due diligence, dilapidations, building surveys, schedules of conditions and party wall matters, as well as project work.
As the new Associate Building Surveyor, you'll benefit from joining an expanding and social team, with a state of the art office overlooking St James Park. As Associate, you'll be responsible to help manage the team and support junior members of staff in their APC development. You will also ideally have experience and ability to generate new business.
The Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS qualified
- RICS accredited degree
- 4+ years consultancy based experience
- Strong communication skills and client management
- Demonstratable business development
- Previous management experience (Not essential)
- Ambitious to continue career progression
- Good time and self-diary management
- £70,000 - £80,000 (Dependant on experience level)
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company car allowance
- Private health care & dental
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (Discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Regular social events/outings
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | RICS | Residential Sector | Construction | Project Management | Project Manager