Turner Property Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a family run Estate, who owns one of London’s largest and most prestigious estates who require an MRICS Building Surveyor to join them ASAP. The Estate owns, manages, and leases approximately 850 properties within 92 acres of Marylebone and is highly diversified spanning five sectors: healthcare, offices, residential, retail and education.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Building Surveyor to join their business during a period of transformation and manage the refurbishment and planned maintenance schemes on a range of residential, office, medical and retail properties within the Estate.
Current/recent projects include:
• External restoration of a grade II listed Georgian residential building - £250k
• Internal and external refurbishment of a grade II* listed office building - £800k
• External planned maintenance of a Victorian office building - £500k
• Prepare outline designs and cost plans for the planned maintenance cyclical programme to meet strategic objectives including for environmental and sustainability goals.
• Manage refurbishment and planned maintenance schemes including:
o the preparation of specification documents;
o appointing contractors;
o contract administration;
o monitoring M&E installations;
o settling final accounts.
• Carry out surveys and defects diagnosis on a range of property types including listed buildings
Remuneration on offer is up to £65,000 + great benefits + Bonus.
Please let me know if this role sounds of any interest and I would be keen to have a confidential chat today. A full description available for perusal!