Turner Property Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a growing SME who have recently bought a Quantity Surveying company based in Leeds and are now looking for a Director of Quantity Surveying to set up and run that arm of the business for them. Remuneration for this role will be up to £90,000 + Bonus!
This is a varied role covering all aspects of pre/post contract cost management, client and team management. They cover projects for a range of well known private sector developer/investor/fund clients in the mixed use, residential, office, hotel and leisure sectors. Typical projects are £2 - 100m.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
· Managing new build and refurbishment projects in the residential and commercial sectors
· Managing projects at both pre and post contract stages
· Acting as key client contact
· Acting as Employers Agent
· Team leading
· Reporting to the Group
The successful candidate shall have / be :
· BSc/ in quantity surveying.
· Chartered QS, MRICS (minimum 5 years PQE)
· Proven QS/cost consultancy professional with a track record in private practice responsible for leading projects from inception to completion.
· Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
· A strong team player and able to spot opportunities to cross sell
· Experience with mentoring/team leading
· Located in or nearby to Leeds
· Experience with private practice business development and networking
Package on offer includes:
· up to £90,000 package dependent on experience
· Opportunity of EMI Shareholding Incentive
· Car allowance
· Flexible working
If you are interested in a confidential and informal chat about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07515937934.