A lack of progression opportunities, inflexible working patterns, a below market rate salary, run of the mill projects and a toxic work culture…
Expect to find absolutely none of these things for a brand-new opportunity that has landed on my desk at Beach Baker Recruitment.
My client has established a tight knit team of passionate Town Planners that settle for nothing but the best when it comes to achieving their goals. If you're looking for a company that is full of support, positivity grounded in realism and an opportunity to make your mark as a professional Town Planner, then continue reading.
Role: Principal / Associate Director / Senior Associate Director (Negotiable depending on experience and personal career goals).
Salary: Competitive for the right person.
Location: Bristol + Remote (freedom to WFH 3 days a week)
As an Independent Planning and Development Specialist firm that's been consistently outperforming their competition for the past 20 years, our client has put an incredible amount of work to retain the best talent within the industry and is now searching for an additional senior member of the team who can help guide the direction of the companies' new ambitions, alongside mentoring the less experienced members of the Planning team.
You'll be based around plenty of local amenities (including some historical landmarks and eateries), have easy access to get away or go deeper into the centre of Bristol, and have plenty of opportunities to socialise and network with other professionals, both inside and outside of the Town Planning sector.
- Manging the submission of planning applications for a wide variety of proposals over the UK
- Advising clients on costs, reports and timescale of projects
- Engaging with Local authorities and the private sector
- Managing the planning department and coaching the Team
- Assisting the director in winning new business and shaping/exploring new and exciting directions for the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual staff learning development and networking days
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance
- Planned progression routes
- Generous Annual leave
- Flexible working
- Business Performance Bonus
- 1-2 + years within a Senior Town Planning Position
- Expereince in Local Authority
For more information, please contact Michael Holland on 07557979694 / Michael@beachbaker.co.uk. If this role isn't right, I have a selection of Town Planning opportunities, feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion.