Role: Client-Side Development Planner / Senior Development Planner
Salary: £40,000 - £80k (Depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Do you have an aptitude for identifying new opportunities and managing schemes through the planning process? Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading Strategic Land and Planning Promotion Companies that place a huge emphasis on your career development?
Best known for their consistent track record in delivering complex sites, our client has briefed us on an exciting opportunity for a skilled development planner to work at a well-established Land and Strategic planning promotion company.
With a strong and consistently expanding national presence throughout the UK, the team are once again looking to for a new addition to join them due to their rapid levels of growth and success.
Our client is proud of their unique culture which fosters a highly positive relationship between the employee and employer, which ultimately creates a positive and support environment to carry out your work.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Providing support to the regional team in identification, acquirement and promotion of land
- Scheme management through the planning process
- Identifying and engaging with new opportunities
- Assisting in the sale of land
- A relevant degree in Town Planning
- 5+ years' experience in a Senior Town Planning Role
- A natural ability to communicate and negotiate
- A desire to learn and grow with the business
- Experience/exposure in Land Aquisition
Extensive Benefits Package:
- Highly competitive Salary
- Car Allowance - with access to lease a hybrid or electric vehicle and free parking
- Private Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical care
- Flexible Working
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Cycle Flex Scheme
- Enhance Parental Pay
- Real opportunities to progress, develop new skills, and mentor junior colleagues
And many more…
For more information, please contact Michael Holland on 07557979694 / Michael@beachbaker.co.uk. If this role isn't right I have a lot more great opportunities for Town Planners throughout the South West so please get in contact with me.