A well established and professional Building Surveying Consultancy, based in Newcastle, are now seeking an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join their progressive team.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be working within the public and private market sectors including Education, Healthcare, Retail, Industrial and more.
The Senior Building Surveyor will be focusing on the project side of Building Surveying, working on designs, drawings and specifications alongside contract administration, measured surveys and defect diagnosis.
The Senior Building Surveyor:
- 5+ years post qualification
- Relevant Building Surveying Consultancy experience
- Experience within the public and private sectors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to progress your career
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Potential car allowance
- Clear progression path
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Professional fees paid for
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James on 01628 367 036 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | MRICS | Newcastle | Construction | Consultancy