Graduate Building Surveyor
Want to make the first steps in your career whilst living and working in one of the most beautiful areas of the country? Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to live and work in The Lake District whilst providing training and support. Work with a multi-disciplinary company serving the region and enjoy exploring the rugged and picturesque landscape - arguably the best looking commute in the UK!
The company itself is a well-established and dynamic practice who offer an exceptional salary and benefits package.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor
- BSc/MSc in Building Surveying
- Building Surveying experience preferred
- Client facing experience is also preferred
- Dedicated and ambitious
- £22,000 - £30,000
- Tailored, structured APC support
- Varied client exposure meaning no two days are the same
- The opportunity to work on some of the South Coast's most sought-after residential projects
- Car allowance (once chartered)
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Professional Fees accounted for
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.