Trading since 1989, e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the UK's number one residential surveyor and the largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats and Northern Ireland. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
We are seeking additional RICS accredited Residential Surveyors nationwide, to support the growing volume of Mortgage Valuation work that the UK’s leading lenders rely on e.surv to complete. Because of our size and the large network of lenders that we service, we’re able to offer the most concise postcode coverage available amongst any of the corporate brands, which means less travel time between surveys and more time available to complete the day job.
You’ll need to be a RICS registered valuer with at least one-year post-qualification experience in residential surveying. This will need to be a mix of experience completing Mortgage Valuations and HomeBuyer Reports.
What’s on offer?
- We reward our surveyors with a market-leading salary
- Generous incentive package
- Car allowance or company car including (BMW/VW/AUDI/Toyota/Lexus/Mini)
- Great variety of work in every postcode
- Market-leading innovation using iPad technology to enable faster report completion and remote working
- We’ll provide you with the very best surveying kit to support your activities
- Extensive company benefits include - Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, access to group share investment plans, Paid RICS Membership, iPad, Mobile Phone
- We’ll provide everything you need to meet your annual CPD requirements
- Work-life balance is important to us, which is why your role will be home-based with flexible working options available in some locations
To submit your details, or for a confidential chat about life at e.surv, please contact Matt 07794 392858 or Mike 07767100622 in our Recruitment Team for a confidential discussion.
Our team are also available out of hours on 07794 392858