Senior Quantity Surveyor
My client is a well-established medium sized multi-disciplinary construction consultancy and are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their London office. You will be an integral part of the cost management team and contribute to their continued innovation, quality and growth. You will support the management of the team in the day-to-day delivery of several projects and will share their approach of consistently high standards of service to their valued clients.
Their dynamic teams are delivering a range of fantastic projects from an initial brief and business case right through to design stages, procurement and into construction. You will be actively contributing to the successful delivery of a diverse range of projects with clients whose brands are recognised globally.
Examples of their current projects includes:
- Sports stadia and arenas
- New build and refurbishment of acute healthcare and mental health projects
- New teaching, seminar and laboratory buildings for Russell Group universities (including heritage & conservation of historic colleges and buildings, student accommodation)
- Local authority regeneration schemes (housing, retail, infrastructure)
- Logistics and Warehousing projects that are time critical requiring high bay structures and advanced racking and storage solutions
- Pharmaceutical projects with renowned clients that are supporting the UK's vaccination manufacturing capability
- Sustainability focussed projects with clients who want to achieve their Net Zero ambitions
- Motor racing organisations and international racing circuits. Working with leading motor manufacturers to support conversion of their production lines to electric vehicles
- Commercial business and science park development
- Defence and Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office projects around the globe
The projects you will be involved with could range in cost from £1m to over £400m.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for delivering cost management services on several projects each at various stages of the construction life cycle from business case through design stages, procurement and into construction