Rural Surveyor - North Wiltshire
Beach Baker are delighted to be working with a leading regional property consultancy to recruit a Rural Surveyor to be based in their North Wiltshire office.
You will have the opportunity to become an integral part of the team whilst building your own client base and reputation.
- Landlord and tenant advice; agricultural and commercial
- Planning; rural planning applications, enforcement, diversification and LPA advice
- Valuations for banks, private individuals, probate and general tax planning
- Environmental and subsidy advice, BPS, SFI, CSS and other grant applications and advice on these.
- Farm sales, land sales, lettings and purchases
- Business advice and planning
- Compensation claims
You will ideally be a member of CAAV and RICS, have a full UK driving licence and the drive to succeed
- A competitive salary
- Excellent commission scheme
- Opportunity to establish your own Client base
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company social events
How to apply
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Dan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07443 880 834