An Assistant Building Surveyor, with an eagerness to learn is now wanted to join a global consultancy in their social Kent based team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will join an office of 35 with 5 other Building Surveyors in your team, with two graduates joining over the course of the next year. You'll benefit from exciting projects within the public sector and local authority, carrying out a range of professional/ project services including condition surveys, heritage assets and project delivery.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you will receive the top APC in the country with 100% pass rate and your direct Director as one of the APC assessors. They also pride themselves on promotion from within and working with staff on their professional goals, providing training programs and support.
The Assistant Building Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- RICS accredited degree
- Keen to learn and ambitious attitude
- Works well in a team
- Confident communicator and good written ability
- Strong self/time management
- Previous project delivery experience (Not essential)
- Driving license and access to a vehicle
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car allowance (When chartered)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company laptop & mobile
- RICS Subscriptions paid
- Continuous training (APC & other)
- Regular social events - Team lunches
- Professional promotion opportunities
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 14534LS
Building Surveyor | Surveying | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management | Building Surveying | Assistant Building Surveyor