RURAL PRACTICE SURVEYOR - Northamptonshire
Beach Baker are working with a well-established independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, who specialise in rural leisure and tourism, planning and development consultancy advice.
They are seeking to appoint a MRICS rural practice surveyor to assist in all areas of work specific to planning and development, rating, rural diversification. In particular the person will be involved in the following work:
- Site visits and client liaison
- Project management in relation to engagement with other consultants; ecology, transportation, environmental, etc.
- Preparation of Planning Application documentation forms and drawings
- Submitting and monitoring closely Planning Applications and appeals.
- Assisting in the preparation of planning appraisals and appeal documents including review of relevant planning policy
- The person appointed must be committed, self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic, being able to work unpressured to tight deadlines. Also hold a full driving licence and possess excellent IT skills.
- With responsibility for an existing work load for a diverse client based, with the ambition to grow and develop their own relationship and network, to obtain their own instructions, helping drive the ongoing success of the business.
- Good negotiation and inter-personnel skills are essential.
- This important role offers great prospects of genuine long-term future opportunities for career progression with a competitive salary depending on experience with bonus and allowances.
For more information, please contact Dan Cole: 07443 880 834