My Local Authority Client based in the East Midlands is currently looking for an interim Senior Estates Surveyor on an initial 3-month contract with a very likely view to extend. They are looking for a Surveyor who can start within the New Year and is happy with hybrid working. This role will be focused on their Commercial Property portfolio. Paying up to £55 p/h for the ideal candidate, who must be MRICS.
- Provide professional advice from experience in the best utilisation of the Council's portfolio
- Oversee property disposal, acquisition, and asset valuation programme as well as broader regeneration aspirations.
- Commercial property management experience of all aspects.
- Estate management duties including recovering arrears, conducting inspections, working with tenants to ensure tenant compliance, managing assets, and negotiating with occupiers, buyers, and developers.
- Manage a small team of surveyors
- You will be working remotely with occasional site visits as per a hybrid working pattern agreed by you and the Hiring Manager.
If you’re interested then please send your CV Equally, if you know of any Surveyors who may be interested, then please forward this onto them.
Feel free to call on 0161 413 7290 for a discussion on the role!