A multi-disciplinary consultancy, based in Cambridge, is seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet growing team.
The successful Building Surveyor will carry out a broad variety of traditional building surveying services including specification writing, contract administration and schedules of condition and be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships. You'll benefit from working on schemes across the residential, commericial and education sector on projects ranging from £100k to £4m in value.
As the new Building Surveyor, you'll be joining a team of 15 other mixed level Surveyors, from Graduate through to Director. You will have full support and training from your line managers to progress in your professional goals, and will have access to further training courses.
The Successful Building Surveyor
- 3+ years industry experience
- Organised, and capable of handling multiple projects and clients
- MRICS or working towards
- A RICS accredited degree
- A client-facing demeanour
- Previous commericial and residential sector experience
- Work well within a team, as well as autonomously
- £45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable)
- Performance-based bonus
- Uncapped career progression
- Professional fees accounted for
- Contributary pension scheme
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Consultancy | Property Consultancy | MRICS