A well established and growing consultancy based in Liverpool are looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor to their team.
The Senior Building Surveyors role
The Senior Building Surveyor will be working across several sectors including Residential, Commercial, and public sector work on hospitals and schools.
The successful Surveyor will have access to a wide range of projects and their main responsibilities will involve technical due diligence, defect analysis, condition surveys, planned maintenance surveys and schedules of condition. The work will also include leading on projects for refurbishment and new builds across the education sector.
The Senior Building Surveyor will ideally hold
- Building Surveying qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to nurture and develop client relationships
- Uses initiative to find solutions
- Salary between £40,000 and £55,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection
- Hybrid working options
- Work mobile and laptop
- Progression and development opportunities
If you are a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Building Consultancy / Building Surveying / Building Surveyor / Surveying / Surveyor / Construction / Project Management / Senior Building Surveyor