Project Manager - Senior / Associate
Residential / Commercial sector
Boutique Project Consultancy
£65-80,000 plus bonus and benefits
This leading, independent project consultancy, currently 40 strong, punch well above their weight and count an impressive array of investor/developers/occupiers as part of their client base. They pride themselves on their strong team mentality and going the extra mile to develop their employees with both hard and sort benefits. This approach has resulted in almost zero staff turnover.
As part of ongoing growth, they seek a senior / associate project manager to work on a range of fit out and redevelopment projects from £5m-40m.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private sector refurbishment and fit out projects
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified with a minimum 4 years project management experience gained within a project consultancy or client organisation You will be confident leading or assisting in the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
Additional candidate attributes include:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- Ideally chartered, such as MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven project management experience in a consultancy or client side leading projects from inception to completion
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
- Dedicated mentor programme
- Wellbeing allowance
- Market leading office environment
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com